Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Three Words I am Starting to Fear

Since I had Monday off from work I rescheduled my long run.  I did not want to attempt a challenging run after New Year’s Eve.  Now, I did not go overboard during the holiday but I would need all of my strength (mentally and physically) to complete the session.  I was a little bit worried.

So Monday I headed out to the trace to run 18 miles at a 7:30 pace.  I planned out the run in my mind and used some advice from Pounds to Miles.  Brandy had just completed an 18 mile run the day before.  She told me that she broke the session up into two 9 mile runs.  She did not look at the session as a continuous 18 miles – that was too daunting.

Read more at www.powermultisport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.