Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ole Man River Race Report - 2011

The alarm went off at 4AM. I normally get up at 5, usually without an alarm. I am perfectly fine with 5AM most mornings, but an hour earlier, that seems ungodly. I rose and clicked the brew button on the coffee maker. I had set out a number of possible running outfits the night before. I was prepared for everything. Before dressing I jumped on the scale. It read 5 pounds higher than my normal. There have been a number of holiday parties and I have not been diligent with my diet. This worried me.

I poured myself two travel mugs and drove in darkness across town to meet friends for the drive to New Orleans.  This race takes place at City Park in New Orleans – one of the largest and oldest urban parks in the country).

OleManRiverPark

Botanical Gardens

Read more at www.powermultisport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.