Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Recovery feels like a four letter word.

I’m still taking it easy which equals boring! I only did some minor weight training in the gym to reinforce how weak I am – I’m really not down I’m just a little out of my element right now.

I’m ready to jump full force into a new challenge and I am waiting patiently for my body to completely catch up with me. Looking at the big picture – I am willing to ‘sacrifice‘ a few days this week so that I will be whole for the coming training.

Patience grasshopper.

3 comments:

  1. I remember this article I read a bit ago, passing it along, maybe it will help

    http://www.trifuel.com/training/triathlon-training/your-ironman-is-over-what-about-life-as-you-know-it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to stay focused sometimes! It'll all come back around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after the hours that you put into training for the IM, I can only imagine the chunk of time that has freed up while you recover. Easier said than done to take it easy though too right?

    ReplyDelete

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.