Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The helmet–a short story

I’m taking a writing class at the university. Since this blog is really just my journal I thought I might go ahead and post some of the short stories. It might be fun to look back and see if I get any better at writing. 

 


The helmet

An outstretched hand was dangling before me. The voice boomed, “Are you alright?” I was sitting on the embankment. My head was throbbing, my ears were ringing. My bicycle was twisted on the ground next to the thicket that defines the border of the trace.

Read more at www.powermultisport.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.