Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Treadmill Yasso’s - revisited

I have 5 months to put up a great marathon effort. To test my current boundaries I have been doing ‘treadmill Yasso’s’ (what is a Yasso?). These are half mile repeats at a challenging but obtainable effort. The treadmill means that there is active recovery. Yesterday I exceeded my expectations.

This does not happen often. I set my goals and my standards at a high level. Most of the time I achieve the goal. Sometimes I fail (I even have a tag called FAIL). But, as I said, the standard is high. I never exceed the expectation.

YASSO_SEPT_2011

The heart rate leveled off in the last 3!

Read more at www.powermultisport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.