Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Recovery and new site

Well, a full day off during the week does not happen often. I was thinking about going to the lake last night but the swim was called off do to many people being on vacation. I have been working on a website to better coordinate training sessions and get more people involved in triathlon – so yesterday I created Hattiesburg Multisport. There is not much there right now but the forum is live – link.

I should be ready to hit the training again full force. The high intensity race Saturday coupled with the 100 + miles on the bike the next day did take a big chunk out of me…

1 comment:

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.