Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Breaking away–The Echelon

Many of the strong riders were out of town last weekend, either racing or recovery. I sent a quick email the night before to see who would be at the Saturday group ride. There was not much of a response but there was enough to get me to load up the bike in the truck.

I knew that Ron from the coast would be there. We happen to ride the same bike and work in the same industry. I held his wheel quite a bit up the hills at Red Bluff last year and he invited me to participate in my first crit.

chavanel_echelon

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.