Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Power Taping-Go Stronger for Longer

The latest installment in the ‘Ask the Physical Therapist’ from PT Dan – Are you wanting to go faster?  We are endurance athletes, we are not doing isolation bicep curls.  Our muscles work in harmony with each other.  Can Rocktape help you to go faster?  Research says it can.

If you remember when I hurt my shoulder after my bike crash Dan helped me out by taping me up (video).  It did make a difference.  I am not saying that I experienced a performance increase but I believe it helped my shoulder and collar bone heal quicker because it limited movement. 

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

garmin-rocktape


Do you have PT questions for Dan?  Send them to:  james@powermultisport.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.