Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Speed Work before the marathon build

On Monday I got back on the trace.  I ran easy in the morning and easy in the afternoon for a total of 10 miles.

Tuesday I rode the bike for just a few miles but tried to work on my sprints.  I took big recoveries and then went all out for 45 seconds to a minute.  I picked signs and posts and any object that I could find and made them the finish line. I was winning Tour de France stages left and right for the first few sprints and then the speed started to fade.  Oh well, I was having fun.

Read more at www.powermultisport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.