Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ankle better–check, back to running

I stayed off of the run all week, since I turned my ankle last Sunday while trail running.  In addition to the turned ankle I got a crick in my neck last Tuesday.  Well, the only day that I ran was when I was shooting some video – watch the video here.  I ran less than 100 yards on the swollen ankle and the stiff neck.  We must be bobble heads while we run.  That little bit of running really tweaked the neck.

Speaking of the video, I really appreciate the comments.  I am not sure how to go about ‘correcting’ my form but I am going to work on it.  My stride reminds me of swimming and crossing the center line.

Read more at Power Multisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.