Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trail running with turned ankles

We were all a little stiff getting out of the car after the Sunfish.  Nothing major since the race is short but we could feel it in our legs.
Monday’s are generally my off days (at least for the legs – just Master’s swim) so I wanted to get a few mile running.  However, since there was fatigue in the legs I did not want a block of structured hard miles. 
I have been a ‘product tester’ for Reebok for a while now.  Last week I received a pair of trail walking / hiking shoes.  They have some kind of zipper technology and are made from gore-tex.  I thought I might find some standing water and stream to run through.  I have been wearing them everyday.  They are comfortable and fit me well.
KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Read more at Power Multisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.