Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Swimming - 9000 yards (for the week)

I completed all of my training plan this morning with the 7.5 mile run so lunch was dealer's choice. I guess I have really missed the pool so I grabbed a little more. The pool was empty except for Sam - the local fast guy. We chatted for a little bit and then swam some sets together. Sam consistantly smashes everyone in the swim - and by a large margin.

He was just swimming slow today. We warmed up with 500 yards and then 6 x 200 repeats with a 50 backstroke thrown inbetween.

It was a good 1950 yards. 9000 yards for the week is more than I swam in all of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.