Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

2011 Dragonfly Race Report

We arrive at packet picket at 4PM the day before the race.  Walking down the beach to the water it was brutally hot.  The air was still and the sun was harsh.  I took my shoes off and stepped into the water.  I only got ankle deep.  The water was so hot that I did not want to get in any further!  I preferred the mid 90 degree air temperature over the lake water.  We had a good showing from Hattiesburg:  Sam, Chris, John, Judy, Shawn and a couple of others.  This being the Best of the US, same was shooting for top 3.

dragonfly

Read more at PowerMultisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.