Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend riding, running, bowling and brewing

I skipped the group ride on Saturday morning.  I had another commitment early in the morning.  However, what I was able to do was hit the tarmac at 6AM and tackle the time trial course.  I have been riding the TT course at a high percentage of my maximum.  Ideally, I would like to do multiple repeats of this course.  I was successful this time.

I rode the course twice at about 90 percent of all out according to heart rate.  This just so happened to be 90 percent by time as well.  I rode the course twice with a 10 minute easy spin recovery between sessions.

Read more at PowerMultisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.