Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A heat wave for The Heat Wave

I always like to look over my past races to learn from my experiences.  This will be the fourth time that I have raced the Heat Wave.  Last year was rough and I have thought a lot about it. 

I ran past him but before long I had to stop on the side of the trail. I was making those puking noises and starting to gag a little. I bent over and a stream of hot brown liquid ejected from my mouth. It was short and sweet. I jumped back on the trail as I apologized to the racers around me.

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.