Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Aero bar swap

I have to be honest.  I was not ‘on’ the trainer watching cycling on Sunday.  I was working on the bike while watching cycling on Sunday.  I was just using the trainer as a bike stand.

A few months ago my left bar end shifter stopped working.  I was not sure if it was my front derailleur or if it was something else.  I did some investigating and found out it was the cable.  The cable housing under the bottom bracket was dirty and starting to corrode.  I replaced the cable and all was good with the world.

Where are the handlebars?

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.