Ironman 101 has moved to a new domain. Now Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Please click here to continue reading - Power Multisport.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Still feeling puny but better –

Thanks for all of the kind comments - they are appreciated!

It has been frustrating watching the super nice weather and not being able to engage it! I do not like off days – they are hard enough as it is – but taking a lot of rest days and not feeling rejuvenated is even worse. I feel better today! I just had another quick easy swim yesterday – more to just do something.

Hopefully I can take it easy this weekend and then hit the new FULL IRONMAN training plan next week.

I’m ready to get back on the horse – always the bright side – maybe these sniffles are what I needed to keep the motivation high – to keep the drive alive!

3 comments:

  1. being sick just lets you come back that much more focused!!! Love the way you chart your workouts on your side bar. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better! In a week it will be a distant memory. I need to figure out how to get that BT workout gadget on my blog. I'm so technology challenged :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo for feeling sick! I always say it's just a sign that I'm supposed to be taking some time off:) At least, that's what I tell myself!

    ReplyDelete

powermultisport
Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.